How to book a pitch session
Members must read the ‘EHC Members Guidance‘ before booking and using the astroturf facility at Old Schools Lane (OSL).
Bookings are for Epsom Hockey Club members only and U18s must be supervised by one adult from their household for the duration of a session.
- From the sheet below identify the pitch session you would like to book
- There is a £3 per player charge for return to hockey bookings (payment via Paypal at end of page).
- Only one booking can be made at a time to ensure everyone has a fair chance of booking a session.
- Email us to book your pitch session. Please include:
- Date, time & zone being requested
- Names of all attendees (up to 6 players are allowed per zone)
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking via email from us. (email@example.com)
- Do not travel to Old Schools Lane unless you have a confirmed booking.
Pitch rules and procedures
Arrival: Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your confirmed session booking. If the car park is busy, please be sensible and responsible to maintain social distancing. Make your way to the pitch and check-in with the Club representative.
Junior Members: U18s must be supervised by a parent or adult from their own household for the duration of a session.
Session times: Sessions begin on the hour and last for 45 minutes. You must leave promptly at quarter to, when your session ends. This is important to allow us to have a buffer to clear the pitch between bookings and minimise the number of people on site at any one time.
Equipment: Only use your own stick and ball(s). Avoid touching other equipment.
Social distancing: Maintain social distancing rules. Keep 2 metres apart at all times.
Need a hockey ball? Click here to purchase a ball for collection at the pitch. (please bring confirmation of your ball purchase to the pitch).
Departure: Please ensure you leave Old Schools Lane promptly after your session so the next groups can park and safely make their way to the pitch.
Playing Hockey Under Lockdown: Click for poster of guidelines.
Pitch session times
Payment for pitch session
Use the drop down to choose number of players booking for your session and proceed by clicking ‘buy now’ button.
Thank you for your co-operation in adhering fully to the guidelines for use of facilities and for giving the utmost consideration to the health of yourselves and others. Enjoy your hockey!